Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference, and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer to the needs of both our users and humanity.
Join our dynamic team and play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless operation of our business! As an IT Support Specialist/Engineer, you will leverage your expertise to provide first-line technical support to end-users through Teams, phone, and email, meticulously logging incidents in our ticketing system.
- Academic degree or equivalent in IT.
- Robust knowledge and hands-on experience with Cloud technologies.
- Proficient in the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and management of Windows, macOS, and iPhones over a minimum of 5 years.
- Expertise in working with Azure solutions, including Microsoft Endpoint management, Intune, software packaging, and distribution.
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft 365, Defender, Entra ID, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Familiarity with Powershell scripting.
- Networking proficiency encompassing security, wifi, and switches.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English, both verbally and in written communication.
Relevant education within IT.
Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
Permanent employment with full-time service
IT support specialist
If you are a proactive IT professional ready to contribute to the success of our organization, apply now to be a part of our dedicated team! Do you want to know more? Your hiring manager are Ted Lähteenmäki, Manager IT Operations, send a mail to: email@example.com. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is 2023-11-30.