Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference, and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer to the needs of both our users and humanity.
What you will do and why:
As an IT Operations Specialist you will be an important part of keeping our systems running. The work tasks include installation and configuration of servers and services in Azure. Monitoring, installation of system updates, release handling, troubleshooting and backup management. Ensuring the availability and health of the system.
- We believe that you have an academic degree or similar in IT.
- Good knowledge in cloud security best practices, compliance standards, and tools
- Have at least 3 years of experience with IaaS and PaaS services in Azure.
- Proficiency with tools like Terraform for infrastructure as code.
- Experience of hosting internet services on IIS and Apache.
- Several years of experience working with Windows and Linux servers in an operational environment.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Experience with cloud-based databases such as Microsoft Azure MySQL.
- On-call duty is required in this role.
- You are fluent in English both verbally and written.
Relevant education within IT
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
If you want to join our incredible team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Feel free to reach out to the team member responsible for this role below. Your hiring manager are Ted Lähteenmäki, Manager IT Operations, send an mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.