Who we are and what we do:
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer the needs of both our users and humanity.
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference and has the potential to improve lives.
What you will do and why:
At Viedoc, we promote a nurturing, supportive, and fun workplace where each individual is encouraged to dream big, dare to fail, and keep on growing. Our goal is to take care of our Talent Management in-house. With up to 50 recruitments per year worldwide, Viedoc is searching for an experienced People Partner who will help us find various talents for our company in close collaboration with all hiring managers.
Our vision is for you to help us create the best work environment possible. Initially, your focus will be recruiting and carrying out various smaller People-projects. You will be responsible for identifying and attracting additional talents and helping us improve and develop our company’s employer brand. This means you will:
- Design the proper recruitment process for each position
- Create appealing job ads and work closely with the marketing department to build employer brand awareness
- Identify, interview, and onboard our future employees
- Update and develop our ways of working
- Run People projects, e.g., our Ambassador Program
- HR administration such as organizing employee surveys
As a professional, we would like you to have:
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or similar
- Minimum two years’ work experience in tech recruitment
- A consulting background in recruitment agencies is preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English
As a person, we would like you to be/have:
- A self-driven and flexible team-player
- Excellent in communication and establishing interpersonal relations
- Comfortable and ready to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate
- Organized and know how to work in a fast-paced environment
We would even appreciate it if you have:
- Knowledge in Teamtailor and Excel
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you need some more convincing or do you have questions? Feel free to reach out to the responsible team member down below. Want to find out more why our product matters? Check out the video on this page.
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
Talent acquisition, career, HR, people, culture, personality, skill, tech, saas, software, competence, communication, employer branding, hiring, management, healthcare, biotech, brand identity, recruiting, interviewing, sourcing, network, screening, talent development, onboarding, leadership, team building