Join us in creating a healthier world.
Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference, and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer to the needs of both our users and humanity.
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and supportive work culture will lead to a better work environment for our employees and, ultimately, a better product.
What you will do and why:
Events are our world stage, where we can demonstrate what makes us unique and why our solutions stand out from the competition. As the events coordinator at Viedoc, you will be responsible for managing all company events globally, with a focus on Europe and the United States. You will play a key role in executing successful trade show events within the clinical trials and life sciences industries, where Viedoc frequently participates with a booth and surrounding marketing activities. This role requires approximately 30-40 travel days per year and prior experience in event coordination.
As the Events Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating event logistics: transport of marketing materials and booths, customs clearance, reservations of venues, furniture and booth space, catering and booth setup and disassembly
- Planning and executing trade show-related events such as dinners, cocktail evenings, luncheons, and seminars (venue, catering, entertainment, etc.)
- Ensuring seamless and successful execution of all company events
As a top-performing candidate, we expect you to possess:
- 3-5 years of experience in event coordination
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel approximately 30 - 40 days per year
- Knowledge of trade show logistics and regulations
As an individual, we seek someone who is:
- Energetic and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and able to effectively handle multiple tasks and changing schedules
- A team player with a positive, solution-focused attitude
- Professional and able to represent Viedoc in a polished manner at all events.
In addition, possessing strong social skills is crucial for thriving in Viedoc's company culture.
We would even appreciate it if you have:
- Previous experience from the clinical trials industry
- Additional language skills
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
If you truly want to learn how a modern marketing department operates, and how to explosively grow a brand in an international market, this is the workplace for you! During the next couple of years, we will enter new markets and execute a worldwide marketing plan including large-scale campaigns and events in some of the world's greatest locations.
We see a future creative marketing star taking on this position, and joining our growing team as we journey towards our goal of becoming the leading brand in our field, all within five years. Ready to go? Buckle up and apply today!
Perks and benefits
Work-life balanceWork from home, or come in to enjoy our weekly breakfast buffet at the office.
Private healthcareGet to a good doc when you need one, and fast.
International environmentIf we'd have a buffé for every office, we'd serve the best from the Swedish, Chinese, American, Vietnamese, and Japanese cuisines - now that's special!
Team and company eventsWe love to get together to learn, exchange ideas and party tricks!
Viedoc designs engaging software for the life science industry. By accelerating
clinical trials on all levels, Viedoc’s solutions support major pharmaceutical,
biotech, and medical device companies, as well as renowned research
institutions worldwide. Headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden, Viedoc also has
offices in America, France, Japan, Vietnam, and China. Since Viedoc’s inception
in 2003, over 1 million patients in more than 75 countries have participated in
studies powered by Viedoc.
Join us in creating a healthier world.
Loading application form
Already working at Viedoc?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.