Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference, and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer to the needs of both our users and humanity.
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and supportive work culture will lead to a better work environment for our employees and, ultimately, a better product.
What you will do and why:
At Viedoc, we want to maintain the highest level of support and services for our customers. With a growing department, we are now seeking a manager for our European Professional Services team (which also includes our customer success team). You will have an excellent opportunity to contribute to building this area’s future processes with a team of professional and dedicated people who like what they do and have a positive attitude. In this role, you will be reporting to the Global Head of Professional Services, and together you will grow and develop this department consisting of 10 Product Specialists. The majority of the team works out of Uppsala, Sweden. You will be responsible for our professional services activities, training, and support activities, as well as the customer success team for our European customers.
This means you will be responsible for:
- Ensure employee growth & development, set priority, drive motivation & engagement for employees
- Set the direction and culture of the team by managing their performance expectations and goals
- Manage resource allocation, process change initiatives, projects, and other initiatives as required
- Interact and collaborate within the department and other departments and regions
- Collaborate with staff and managers in other regions within the department (US, Japan, China) as well as across department
As a professional, we would like you to have:
Experience in managing staff or Team Lead positions
- Authentic leadership with an ability to lead and motivate
- Experience from the life science industry in general, and clinical trials specifically, or from positions within a software company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
As a person, we would like you to be:
- An empathic and humble manager with strong interpersonal skills
- A goal-oriented team player who can not only motivate themselves but also other people around them
- A technology-driven, fast-paced, motivated, flexible, and curious professional
- Highly organized with proven interpersonal and communication skills to motivate and develop your team's potential
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
If you want to join our incredible team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Feel free to reach out to the team member responsible for this role below.