Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference, and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer to the needs of both our users and humanity.
What you will do and why:
We envision our marketing team as a world-class editorial department that monitors and responds to what happens worldwide. To maintain our vision, we are looking for an intern that has a passion for marketing and wants real life-experience from a global company’s marketing department.
As our Marketing Intern, you will work closely with our Event and Social Media coordinator on three main areas: Logistics, Marketing, and Social Media.
This means you will be responsible for:
- Help organize and structure marketing materials, both digital materials and physical materials.
- Help coordinate marketing activities for events alongside our Event and Social Media coordinator.
- Be a part of every Marketing meeting, both internal and external ones.•Be a part of our Marketing workshops with the Marketing Team.
- Help plan and post Social Media content for all our Social Media channels, both organic content and paid.
- Help create templates, guidelines, and strategies for our marketing activities together with the Marketing Team.
As a person, we would like you to be:
- self-driven and flexible teamplayer.
- A strong will to learn.
- Positive energy.
Period: Spring semester (January-June). Preferably, you can be with us fulltime.
Office: In Uppsala (It’s a hybrid position, where you will work both from home and from the office).
As an Intern, we would like you to have:
- An ongoing education within Marketing, Communication, or similar areas.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English.
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Feel free to reach out to the team member responsible for this role below.