Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster. We have a game-changing eClinical suite that is designed to accelerate clinical trials and advance the development of drugs and medical devices by offering the latest in technology to streamline the electronic data capture process. Year by year, Viedoc evolves with a set goal to significantly reduce the time it takes to evaluate clinical research, leading to new treatments and cures becoming available to patients faster.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer to the needs of both our users and humanity.
What you will do and why:
We are currently looking for a Director of Business Development to join our team in the United States. The ideal candidate will be located on the West Coast (West Coast – remote). This role is a Hunter role and will require some travelling to build relationships with your clients and to educate them about the use of our platform. In this position we are looking for a go-getter who will actively drive and manage our sales pipeline to meet and exceed goals while working closely together with upper management to develop and implement sales strategies. This means you will:
- Interact with all internal operations teams regarding implementation, proposals, contracts, etc.
- Using strategic prospecting techniques to help identify new accounts / opportunities within assigned territory
- Develop account plans using customer's organizational structure, business strategies, objectives, etc.
- Present prospects / customers finalized collaborative proposals and contracts with solutions, justifications, and expected results to overcome objections to secure new business with increased revenue
- Networking with people at all levels within targeted customer / prospect organizations to navigate competitive environments and build consensus
- Represent Viedoc at trade shows, industry events, etc.
- Timely updating and management of company CRM
You will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development for Americas.
As a professional, we would like you to have/be:
- A minimum of 5 years business development experience within the Clinical Research industry with a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited College or University.
- Well-connected within the Clinical Research industry on the west coast
- EDC, ePRO, eTMF eClinical sales experience, strongly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a person, we would like you to have/be:
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully work independently
- Outstanding networking skills: demonstrated ability to build relationships and to communicate at senior management level
(West Coast in the USA)
eClinical, Software, Clinical Research, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device
Business Development / Sales
About the company
Viedoc Technologies develops and markets software solutions for clinical trials and patient registries as SaaS (Software as a Service). The product Viedoc is a modern and future-proof eClinical suite that allows clinical trial sponsors and study sites to easily and securely collect, validate, transmit and analyze clinical study data. Viedoc has been used in more than 5000 clinical studies in 85 countries with more than 1,000,000 users worldwide. The goal for organizations using Viedoc (mainly Contract Research Organizations (CRO), pharma, biotech, medtech and consumer health) is to produce health products in a more time and cost-efficient manner.
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you need some more convincing or do you have questions? Feel free to reach out to Rolf down below. Want to find out more why our product matters? Check out the video on this page
Business development, sales development, market development, SaaS solution, Software as a Service, clinical trials, eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health