Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference, and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer to the needs of both our users and humanity.
What you will do and why:
At Viedoc we are continuously growing and we want our clients to excel while using our platform, maximizing the value they can get out of our product. That means that we are looking for another Technical Writer to join the team. We are looking for a person that would help us develop our business, introducing new ideas and energy. This means you:
- Plan and deliver product documentation such as user guides, training and marketing material
- Are a key person in our Documentation team which is part of the Product Management department
- Work closely with our System Development and Professional Services teams
As a professional, we would like you to have:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with building reusable document structures
As a person, we would like you to be:
- A flexible, responsible, team-player who likes to have a central role, supporting both colleagues and customers
- A structured, organized, and self-driven professional who motivates themselves and others
We would even appreciate it if you have:
- Experience with leading your own teams
- Experience with agile processes and workflows
- Knowledge of clinical trials
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Feel free to reach out to the team member responsible for this role below.
Communication, product, SaaS, software, development, documentation, marketing, content, agile, clinical, med-tech,