Who we are and what we do:
We develop a SaaS solution for clinical research. Our purpose is not to help you find your new music taste, share breakfast selfies, or let you crush digital candy. We are here to make the world a healthier place.
At Viedoc, we design software that modernizes clinical research so that treatments and medicines reach the people who need them faster. During the last year, COVID urgently highlighted our need for faster and better clinical trials.
- and we need your help to develop our platform to the next level.
What you will do and why:
This should be self-explanatory - you test the systems behind Viedoc. Our product is a SaaS platform that we create ourselves. You will actively put your mark on what our product looks like and we have our own in-house DevOps team to support you (thank god).
Culture: We celebrate results as a team, work agile and put security first.
Besides a nice vibe, you should also have/be:
- We believe that you have an academic degree or similar in IT
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- Experience in testing web applications and APIs
- Automated testing experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be a bit humble, like to play nice with other humans, and celebrate both small icon improvements as well as groundbreaking product breakthroughs
- The opportunity to work on a product with a higher purpose
- We have the coolest office in Uppsala (right outside the central station)
- Primary and secondary benefits/perks above industry standards
- A team of awesome, enthusiastic, and humble overachievers
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you need some more convincing or do you have questions? Feel free to reach out to Rolf down below. Want to find out more why our product matters? Check out the video on this page.