Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer the needs of both our users and humanity.
What you will do and why:
At Viedoc we are currently experiencing strong growth. With more and more companies using our platform, we want to ensure that our customers get maximum value from the products that we offer. That is why we are currently looking for a new Product Specialist to join the team. As Product Specialist you will be responsible for creating educational material as well as educating our customers directly and coordinating with internal departments. This means you:
- Learn to know our product inside-out, becoming an expert in all its features
- Conduct technical demos and end-user training of our product
- Assign our customers to get started within our product
- Coordinate activities between customers, internal departments, sub-contractors, and partners to ensure smooth delivery of eClinical suite builds
- Provide feedback in the form of feature requests to our product development team based on customer requests
As a professional, we would like you to have:
- A relevant bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 2 years relevant work experience within clinical trials and preferably data management (e.g., Data manager, CRA, Project Manager)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
As a person, we would like you to be:
- A doer with a strategic, service-oriented mindset that won't rest until your assigned clients are delighted
- A self-driven and flexible team-player who has strong people skills
We would even appreciate it if you have:
- Skills in additional European languages
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Feel free to reach out to the responsible team member below!