Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional data collection and cleaning processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer the needs of both our users and humanity.
What you will do and why:
At Viedoc we are currently experiencing strong growth. Our platform, which goes beyond basic electronic data capture (EDC) to bring electronic patient reported outcomes (ePRO), telemedicine, randomization, trial supply management, electronic trial master file, and more into a single unified platform, is gaining more and more interest among clinical trial sponsors and CROs. With massive growth projected, we want to ensure that our customers get maximum value from the products that we offer.
That is why we are currently looking for an experienced clinical data manager or project manager working within the clinical trials space to join the team as a Product Specialist.
The Product Specialist is responsible for supporting our customers in by serving as a project manager overseeing eClinical suite builds and serving as a system subject matter expert to provide client support and technical demonstrations of the suite.
As a Viedoc Product Specialist, you will:
- Use your human clinical trials expertise to assist our clients (sponsors and CROs) in the management of multiple eClinical suite build projects, coordinating activities between customers, internal departments, sub-contractors (database design team), and additional partners to ensure smooth delivery of eClinical suite build
- Conduct expert technical demos for potential customers
- Provide customer training in the use of the product suite
- Collect and log customer feedback to assist in driving future feature development of the product suite
As a person, we would like you to be:
- A doer with a strategic, service-oriented mindset that won't rest until your assigned clients are delighted
- A self-motivated individual who takes personal ownership of projects with a proven track record of finding solutions to problems independently
- A professional team-player with strong people skills and the ability to work in a team as well as completely
As a professional, you must have the following experience:
- A bachelor's degree or higher in the life sciences, clinical research, or equivalent
- Two or more years of work experience within human clinical trials (e.g., clinical data manager, data programmer, or clinical database designer) at a sponsor organization or CRO
OR: Relevant experience with EDC, ePRO, eCOA, or other eClinical software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely within the United States
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you need some more convincing or do you have questions? Feel free to reach out to the responsible team member down below. Want to find out more why our product matters? Check out the video on this page.
Regions: United States, all regions
Keywords: Project management, project manager, customer success, platform management, subject matter expert, SME, software management, SaaS solution, Software as a Service, clinical trials, eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health