Who we are and what we do:
We develop a SaaS solution for clinical research. Our purpose is not to help you find your new music taste, share breakfast selfies, or let you crush digital candy. We are here to make the world a healthier place.
At Viedoc, we design software that modernizes clinical research so that treatments and medicines reach the people who need them faster. During the last year, COVID urgently highlighted our need for faster and better clinical trials.
- and we need your help to develop the business for our platform.
What you will do and why:
At Viedoc we are currently growing and to keep up that positive cycle, we are looking for a new Market Development Specialist to support our team within the German Market. You will be reporting to the Global Head of Market development with whom you will be regularly discussing your activities, outcomes, quarterly plan, training needs etc. This means you have a thorough understanding of our industry, product, customers, and prospects, and use that knowledge to expand our presence in the market. This means you:
- Understand our messaging towards the prospects & customer and offer further ideas which may work better
- Work closely with your Business Development counterpart and your direct manager
- Actively reach out to new prospects and leads (cold calling)
- Keep on top of all your accounts in territory with names, job titles, reach out numbers – the accounts should be 100% + clean always
- Are consistent with adding all information in the CRM from call notes to our competitors’ information to the therapeutic area that the company focuses on
- Do all the research about the company & the prospect you are reach out to – LinkedIn, their website etc. in order to have an intelligent conversation.
- Have the drive and desire to discuss the next event, webinar etc.
- Regularly keep a personal note on your figures
- Are open in using the material marketing produce as well as giving active feedback on the material & marketing activities and new ideas
As a professional, we would like you to have:
- 6 months + experience in software sales space as a lead generation specialist. Life sciences experience preferred
- An accredited College minimum
- Consistent track record of quota as an individual contributor to the Sales team, monthly or quarterly
- Experience in using tools and tech for lead generation like Sales Navigator, CRM etc.
- Native in German and fluent in English, verbal and written
- Work permit for EU
As a person, we would like you to be:
- Structured, proactive and detail-oriented
- A self-driven team-player with a strong work ethics to go out there and promote/sell the platform we offer
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Feel free to reach out to the team member responsible for this role below.