Who we are and what we do:
At Viedoc, we design engaging software that modernizes clinical research so that necessary treatments can reach the people who need them faster.
We accomplish this by combining technology and a creative design to streamline, automate and simplify conventional processes within clinical research. Simply put, Viedoc makes every aspect of a clinical study a bit smoother, resulting in greater discoveries that make a difference and has the potential to improve lives.
Real change means challenging the status quo – our driving force since we started almost two decades ago. In everything we do, we work for a healthier world, searching for better, more efficient solutions that answer to the needs of both our users and humanity.
What you will do and why:
At Viedoc we want to maintain the highest level of security because of the sensitive information that our database contains. We are ISO/IEC 27001 certified and security is of the highest importance to us. Therefore, we are currently looking for a CISO who reports directly to our CEO and who can take responsibility for our information security and Information Security Management System. This means you will:
- Lead our efforts to develop further and maintain the information security, information governance, and information risk management program.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management framework.
- Work with our IT, infrastructure, and product teams to identify new detection opportunities and build out the signal collection to support it.
- Determine the best solutions for monitoring, processing, and alerting security-based signals.
- Cooperate with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes.
- Partner with business stakeholders to raise awareness of risk management concerns.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
- Security Operations as Cybersecurity, governance, and risk management.
- Vendor security assessments for strategic vendors to ensure partners meet established security requirements.
- Establish strong partnerships with third-party service providers to ensure contracts are in place to support all cybersecurity services.
- Attend conferences and online webinars to stay abreast of current security and information governance practices.
As a professional, we would like you to have:
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security, and IT positions
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high level of personal integrity
- Authentic leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management, including managed services
- Experience in Agile project management and software development
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualized environments
- Demonstrated awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and orientations
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
As a person, we would like you to be:
- A goal-oriented team-player who can not only motivate themselves, but also other people around them
- A responsible, structured and determined decision-maker, who is not afraid to make the tough calls
- A technology-driven, fast-paced, motivated, flexible, and curious professional who keeps up with the latest technical developments.
If you appreciate working in a global company and want to work for a company that contributes to a healthier world, we are a workplace for you!
eClinical, Software, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Consumer Health
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Feel free to reach out to the team member responsible for this role below.